Get The High Quality Old Town Dirigo 106 Fishing Kayak For Increased Yields
A Quick Overview of the Product – The Old Town 10-Feet 6-Inch Dirigo 106 Angler Recreational Fishing Kayak is a popular sports-vessel used for water activities. Apart from helping you unwind from the stresses of life, leisure fishing can also place a meal on your table.
This apparatus is lightweight and has an in-built floatation system that keeps it afloat amidst turbulent channels. Furthermore, there’s a triple layer polyethylene construction compartment that provides sufficient robustness for doing all the tough jobs.
Benefits and Features of the Old Town Dirigo 106 Angler Recreational Fishing Kayak
- Accessorized cup holder
- Thigh pads and molded dashboard
- It weighs 44-Pounds
- Maximum load capacity of 300-Pounds
- OT cushioned seats
- A paddle holder for increased safety
What Customers Said about the Old Town Dirigo 106 Fishing Kayak
The Plus Points
1. The cockpit is roomy which allows for easy maneuvering as well as a more relaxing fishing experience, it also has an auxiliary anchor system which can be used to pull in big catches.
2. With its dainty construction, anglers can access all the hard-to-reach parts while slowly navigating through the streams.
3. The kayak is very stable considering its size and tracks perfectly in both river and lakes, when not in use it can be anchored amidst the reeds for support. Dirigo is also good for trolling.
4. It has many handy accessories such as the dry storage chamber, pole holders and a fish finder dash. Likewise, the kayak is very portable and can be used in places which other boats find hard to reach.
5. Has a sufficiently deep cup holder for storing different types of beverages, and rod holders for stowing fish equipment while paddling. The hook holders also play some part in drainage.
6. The hull unit is wide, flat and agile making it the perfect fit for channeling or making sharp contours. In fact you can do a 360-turn radius without feeling a pinch, this apparatus increases your chances of catching more fish.
- Due to its short length, the boat lacks sufficient tracking and it can be quite difficult for one to pinpoint the location of fish hidden within the murky pools.
- It has massive side-openings which let in water while paddling, there’s also no drainage plug for letting out excess liquid hence riders risk sinking if it becomes too much.
- The packaging is poorly done and only includes two thin layers of bubble-wrap which can be ripped open during shipment. Some people have received their kayaks in already damaged form, simply because of the unprofessional wrapping.
- The artificial polyethylene body can break apart if it comes into contact with a sharp piece of rock lurking in the river.
The Prevailing Consensus
With its robust construction and enhanced buoyancy effects, the Old Town Dirigo 106 Kayak promises users the best leisure-fishing experience ever. It can handle all terrains with ease whether it’s paddling across a creek or moving upstream, you will be pleased by the amazing performance.
This boat is very steerable and can fit into tiny fringes where big fish like to hide, anglers are guaranteed of the best catches which will leave them all smiles. Apart from helping you relax, kayaking is also good for overall body health and fitness particularly improving the cardiovascular system.
The Old Town Canoes & Kayaks Dirigo 106 Angler Recreational Fishing Kayak is currently unavailable. You can find other models on Amazon here.