Improve Your Chances Of Scoring More Points In A Golf Tournament With The Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch
Even though the Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch may look like a typical wristwatch from afar, in reality it serves a different and more unique function than the latter. The gadget offers golfers an opportunity of monitoring their game in an intelligent way, it assesses the quality of each respective club swing that one makes in terms of tempo, rhythm, speed and backswing length.
The S3 features a robust and waterproof design, meaning that you can use it in rainy or snowy conditions without facing a hitch.
Also available is a set of 27,000 preloaded downloadable courses borrowed from different parts of the world, owners can upload these programs into their phones without paying a dime. Plus, when the manufacturers release new courses one would still have unfettered access to them.
Users would enjoy a high-resolution, glove-friendly visual display touch screen, including a wide viewing range that covers both the front, back and central parts of the field. Other qualities that you will like include the Green View direct pin positioning sets, customizable yardage slots and printable virtual scorecards for those using Stableford and Stroke Play scoring options.
Despite all its advanced attributes, the Garmin Approach still functions like your everyday wrist piece to some extent. It has an odometer that can help one see how far they usually walk per day, or the rounds that they play. Furthermore, the round-piece timer tells users how long it takes for them to play an 18 set. No other device gives golf players so much control in the field than the Garmin S3 watch.
Some Noted Features of the Garmin S3 GPS Golf Watch
- GPS Golf Watch Loaded with over 27000 worldwide courses
- Free Lifetime Course updates
- High resolution glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Green view lets you see the shape of the green and move the pin to the day’s location
What Customers Said about the Garmin Approach S3 GPS Golf Watch
1. Buyers are free to choose the design that best suits them, this is because the S3 is available in two distinct color combinations which include black with gray trims or white with crimson edges.
2. It shows you the actual shape and layout design of the playing field, meaning that even if one is short-sighted they will still know where to shoot by looking at the device. When it comes to adjusting the settings, you only need to tap and drag the pin so that it can show the day’s exact location.
3. It gives accurate yardages. Just one glance from your wrist is all that’s needed to measure distance from the front, back and center of greens with precise comprehensible numberings. Course management has also been made easier, the Garmin Approach S3 GPS Watch can show you if there are any hazards along the way to watch out for.
4. With this device you can save, preview and print out scorecards from your PC, and when you score a big one it’s possible to gauge the distance the ball traveled by using Measure Shot program. This aspect is particularly useful on par-3’s, where one will be in a position to dial the distance they want to cover and fire the ball with confidence.
5. It’s lightweight, portable and easy to carry. The device is also affordable and can be bought online at reputable stores such as Amazon.
a) Some people find the touchscreen to be too sensitive, in a way that one can mistakenly activate a program that they don’t want simply by laying a finger on the screen. The chances of making a mistake in the field if such a thing happens are quite high.
b) Poor battery life. It doesn’t hold onto charge for as long as expected and one would need to recharge the unit every now and again, this can be stressful especially if one is planning to spend the whole day playing golf.
c) It’s quite complex to operate and users just have to read the instructions manual in order to understand how it operates, there’s no guesswork here. Moreover, some people complain that the swipe-to-unlock feature isn’t very efficient and one may have to hit the pad several times before the device is ready for use.
This GPS watch is very accurate compared to most sprinkler heads and on-course markers in the market. It does an excellent job in pinpointing overall distance to the flag, and automatically switching the system back to standard mode when one successfully hits a tee. Almost everyone who may be playing golf with you in the field would come by for direction, the device is deadly accurate.
Therefore, the next time you plan to visit your favorite golf course, don’t forget to carry your Garmin S3 golf watch.